Post Date: 13/02/2021
Short Description: Letter 1212 of Bihar Food and Consumer Department, Patna, has been prohibited by the Hon’ble High Court under public control with reference to the following petition number-4453/2016 that those who want to apply on the basis of a roster of vacancies is. I am going to give you complete information in this post. Stay till the end so that you can get correct and accurate information.
Apply to become a ration dealer in this way
Bihar Food and Consumer Department, Patna
How to apply to become a dealer
- Prescribing the full proper application schedule -01 and SHG women to cooperate in the prescribed schedule -02 from committees Circle Officer Patna Sadar date in office 05/03/2021 to the office at 5 pm from 10 am period of Can be obtained through postal mail in a sealed envelope.
- Notes: – The spaces for which the application is being made must be correctly marked with the roster point number – the ward number – and the letter in pearl above the first page of the reservation category envelope. If the envelope is not received, the application will not be accepted.
Total Wardwise Ration Dealer Number of Vacancies: – 206
Age and educational qualification
- Minimum age 18 years
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Matric pass
- Preference will be given to applicants having computer knowledge.
- If there is equality of computer knowledge, more educational qualification will be preferred.
- Those with high marks in the same educational qualification will be given preference.
- Older age will be given preference if there is a similar educational qualification.
Selection process and application fee
- All the applications received will be scrutinized by the concerned supply inspector/marketing/officer. After investigation, the sub-divisional officer will send the application form to the district level selection committee with his recommendation.
- After submission of license fee through Treasury Challan of 1000 / (Rupees One Thousand) to the selected applicant after the District Level Selection Committee, the license will be issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Officer-cum-License Officer.
Last date for submission of the application
The completed filled-in application form will be received by post at the subdivisional office, Patna Sadar, office address by post by 5 pm with all necessary documents by 5 pm on 05/03/2021.
Note: – No application will be entertained after the scheduled time.
Application submission office address
By 5 pm on 05/03/2021 evening, subdivision office Patna Sadar will be received through registered post at the office address.
Who can apply for a dealer?
- Self-help group
- Women’s Group Committee
- Ex-servicemen group committees
- Educated unemployed
- To make a note of the resident of the respective city
: – To get the benefit of reservation, it is mandatory to give a copy of the caste certificate of the concerned application along with the attached application.
Who can not apply?
- Applicants from the same family or joint family cannot apply.
- Applicants working during their tenure cannot apply. Such as headman, panch, ward member, etc.
- The owner or close relatives of the flour mill are not allowed to apply.
- A minor or insane or bankrupt fair price shop will not be offered.
- A person working in government posts cannot get a fair price shop or a dealership.
- According to Essential Commodities Act, 1955, or in any criminal cases joint members will not get membership of a fair price shop.
NOTE: – Notification is issued according to different districts to become a ration dealer. Right now the notification and application process is started in Patna Subdivision Sadar. As soon as the notification and application process of other districts of Bihar starts, you will be published on this website.