West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | 2226 Vacancies |Apply Online @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date: 10.11.2021
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway requires eligible candidates to fill up 2226 vacant posts in Jabalpur, Bhopal, and Kota divisions. These vacancies have been allotted for the posts of Apprentices. WCR invites online mode applications from interested candidates for engagement of trainee under apprentices Act, 1961. The applicant can apply to these Central Government jobs using his/her official website (wcr.indianrailways.gov.in). Before implementing WCR jobs, candidates should check their eligibility conditions once given in the notification. The online application link is available from 11.10.2021 to 10.11.2021.
The direct link to download the WCR Jabalpur recruitment notification and online application link is given below. WCR has made the latest announcement of recruitment notification [02/2021 Act Apprentices] under the Apprenticeship Act on 06.10.2021 for the above post. The WCR recruitment process will be strictly based on the merit list. The applicants selected for this job vacancy of West Central Railway will be appointed in Jabalpur, Bhopal, and Kota Divisions with necessary pay scales. More information on West Central Railway Apprentice recruitment, WCR jobs, upcoming railway jobs, selection list, merit list, results, etc.
Details of West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway|
|Advertisement No.||02/ 2021 Act Apprentice|
|Job Location||Jabalpur, Bhopal & Kota|
|Notification Released on||06.10.2021|
|Starting date of the Online Application||11.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||10.11.2021|
West Central Railway Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Division||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for WCR Apprentice Vacancies
- The candidate should have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as of 01.01.2022)
- The age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- The selection process is based on a Merit basis.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 through online mode.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)/ Women candidates.
- Apply through online mode, the online application portal is given below.
How to apply online for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “wcr.indianrailways.gov.in”
- Select About us=> Recruitment=> Railway Recruitment cell.
- Download and read the notification carefully & check the apply mode.
- The online application link is available on the WCR official website.
- Fill in the details properly in the online application form.
- Finally, click submit button.
The details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, and how to apply West Central Railway recruitment process for the Apprentice posts are given above. If you want more details about WCR recruitment, check the official website (wcr.indianrailways.gov.in). Be connected with daily NAUKARITIME.COM to get more latest updates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|