PNB PEON VACANCY IN BIHAR,12th PASS, Form Apply 2021
How to apply for PNB PEON VACANCY IN BIHAR, PNB Peon Recruitment 2021, Punjab National Bank Peon Vacancy 2021, PNB Circle Office Job Vacancy 2021, 15 Peon Posts Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment 2021 PNB Peon Offline Application Form 2021 https: // www .pnbindia.in we will do a detailed update. PNB PEON VACANCY IN BIHAR,
Information on this page Total Post of PNB Recruitment 2021 PNB Offline Form 2021 Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details, then proceed to apply. A direct link to the application form is available on this page.
PNB Recruitment Details 2021:-
|Organization||Punjab National Bank|
|Total Vacancies||15, Posts|
|Post Name||Peon, a peon in the subordinate class|
Age Limit :
- Candidates’ age limit should be a minimum of 18 years & a Maximum of 24 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
How to apply: (HOW TO APPLY FORM)
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can send their duly signed application. Application forms should be collected from any of the PNB branches in the above-mentioned districts.
- A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the right corner of the application.
- A self-attested Xerox copy of the following documents should be attached to the application.
- Copy of full mark shadow (X and XIIStd).
- Copy of address proof this id proof
- Proof of permanent residence or registration
- Copy of caste certificate, if any, issued by Tehsildar (OBC candidates in case, latest caste certificate mentioning non-creamy layer clause for submission).
- Copy of discharge (book) all pages). Priority certificate in case of Pile, ID Card and LPC, Ex-servicemen, and dependents of Ex-servicemen issued by Zile Sank Welfare Board
- Employment Exchange Registration Card, if registered, PNB PEON VACANCY IN BIHAR
- Copy of other certificates, if any such as transfer certificate of last class, etc.
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub Divisional Magistrate / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate / Revenue Officer is not below rank . Tehsildar / Sub Divisional Officer The area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
office– Address: Near Ranisati Temple, West Gandhi Maidan 2nd Floor, Chand Pura Place, Bank Rd, Patna, Bihar 800001
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
The district for which the candidate has to apply must be a temporary resident of that district
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
Pass in 12th Standard (minimum and maximum) with basic reading and writing knowledge of English. The candidates having completed higher Qualifications (i.e. graduation and above) need not apply.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 14500/- to 28145/-
Selection Process :
- Merit List
|Form Download||Click Here|
|STATE Notification / Application form||Download|