GAIL ET Recruitment 2021 GAIL (India) Limited has an Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Executive Trainee Post. Those Candidates who are interested can in the Following Process in GAIL ET Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification read and Apply Online.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 15/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/03/2021
Age Limit as on 16/03/2021
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
GAIL ET 2021 Vacancy Details
GAIL Executive Trainee Qualification
Executive Trainee (Chemical) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical/ Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) :
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
GAIL ET Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (including 05 years BE / B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) in the year 2020 / candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) their Engineering Degree course only are eligible.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology in a relevant discipline/branch in the year 2019or earlier are not eligible to apply.
GAIL ET Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- GAIL will be utilizing or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2021 score (GATE – 2021 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines or Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2021.
- Based on the GATE – 2021 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview for the position of Executive and Trainee in the above disciplines.